Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts or cashews (optional: add half in and leave half for garnish)
- 2 cups prepared steamed jasmine rice
- Salt to taste
- Combine above ingredients in a crockpot, turn on medium heat and cook for roughly 2 hours.
- When cooked, pour chicken over jasmine rice.
- Add salt to taste.
Crockpot Meal: Coconut Curry Chicken by Chef Matt Baldridge from Dinner Club PopUp
If you found this helpful and want to see more, join Dr. Nandi's newsletter Health Hero community!