Watch the VIDEO above to learn “How to stop being used so poorly,” with Bryant & Jenni “On the Go!” at GoMcGill.com
- Are you tired of people using you, and taking advantage of you? How to stop it dead in its tracks once and for all!
- Shrimp counters. 🙂
- You are being used poorly and by the wrong people.
- Low level usury is merely a reflection of your low value proposition.
- You want people to take advantage of you to give them an advantage.
- Loss is part of the game.
- If you are upset about petty things it’s because you are obsessed with petty things.
- Empty head. Empty wallet. Empty heart. (Fill at least one.) Or, people can’t use you.
- Properly allocated selfishness is a virtue.
- People derive meaning from being used and useful.
- Letting people use you is your tithing.
- Sacrifice is sacred.